How to add a domain to Blogger?
How to add custom domain to blogger: If you want to give your blog a new identity, then you must know how to add a custom domain in Blogger. If you don’t know how to create a free blog, you should read this article.
You must be thinking that if we have created a free blog, then what is the need for the domain in it? So do you first know what the domain name is? Blogger, which is a product of Google, gives you the chance to create a free main blog. How to add custom domain to blogger
This does not mean that you only run your blog on it. A free blog comes with a subdomain name.
Let me tell you what a subdomain is. When you buy a domain name, you can create many more domains using it. If your primary domain is the parent, all subdomains are its child.
Since our domain is techdud.com, your subdomain will be something like this; shopping.techdud.com, review.techdud.com, etc. How to add custom domain to blogger
How to use the domain name in Blogger
There are many benefits to using a custom domain name on Blogger. If you want to know, Blogger is giving us a free domain, then commence the need to add domain. So let us know its consequences. how to add custom domain in blogger
1. Professional appearance : A subdomain is very large and you cannot remember it quickly. Thus, it will give you a professional look and you will be able to remember others as well. You can also create your own professional email address , such as firstname.lastname@example.org. How to add custom domain to blogger
2. Alexa Rank : If your domain is techdud.blogspot.com and someone from India uses it, it will be displayed at techdud.blogspot.in. Similarly .blogspot.us in the United States and .blogspot.pk in Pakistan. There is a problem with this that you can quickly increase the Alexa ranking of your blog.
3. Search ranking : if someone searches for something on Google and the blog name appears on .blogspot.com, most people don’t visit the same link. Then, from this, the classification of your blog will also be reduced by the search results. How to add custom domain to blogger
4. Adsense Approval – It doesn’t matter whether your custom domain or blog is on the blogspot domain. You can get approved by Adsense. Blogger is a Google product, so there is no problem. But if you add a domain, you increase the chances that your account will be approved in Adsense.
How to add Custom in Domain Blogger?
It’s very easy to add a custom domain name to Blogger. If you have a free blog and want to add your domain name to it, How to add custom domain to blogger
To do this, you must have a domain. If you want to know that how to purchase the domain name, read this. There are many online service provider to provide the domain registration to purchase like Godaddy etc. So see how I add any domain that I bought with Blogger.
Add custom domain
- Open blogger.com on your computer’s browser and log in with your Gmail account.
- Here on the blog where you want to add your custom domain, go to Settings .
- Here you have to go to the Publication section and click on the Custom domain option .
- Now you must enter the domain you bought here. Your domain must be in the format www.exampledomain.com. After adding, click the ” Save” button.
- You will now receive an error message, ” We have not been able to verify your authority on this domain.” On your domain registrar’s website , locate your Domain Name System (DNS) settings and enter the following two CNAME: (Name: www, Destination: ghs.google.com) and (Name: p347obi343af, Destination : gv-gijycixq3d4waw.dv.googlehosted .com). See https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/1233387 for detailed instructions. «. This means that your domain’s DNS (Domain Name System) has not been set to Blogger. Here you will find 2 CNAME records, which you need to add to your domain. How to add custom domain to blogger
The entire DNS configuration process will be described in the video above. If you still don’t understand, follow Part 2 .
Your work with Blogger has just finished. Now you have to go to Godaddy and add CNAME.
- Go to Godaddy.com and log into your account.
- After logging in, click on your profile and select ” My Products “.
- On the next page, click Manage All next to Domains .
- Here you will get the list of your domain. The domain you want to add will have 3 dots next to it, select it andclick DNS. How to add custom domain to blogger
- On the DNS administration page you will see the ADD link then click on it.
- Now you need to select CNAME in Type and add the Part 1 jour CNAME. Similarly, you need to add both CNAME .
- Blogger just returned, please save .
- You will see the option to Redirect domain below. Allow him
You can try entering your domain address. It will open correctly without www and without www. I could also tell you the manual process, but it’s easier to add a custom domain name to the blogger. If you need help or information related to this, you can ask me. How to add custom domain to blogger
What did you teach today?
I hope you liked this article from my . It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information on how to add custom domain in blogger, so that there is no need to search other sites or the internet regarding that article.
This will also save them time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or want there to be some improvement in it, then for this you can write low comments. How to add custom domain to blogger
If you liked this blog post or found something to learn about domain name usage, please share this post on social media such as Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.