How to mention someone on facebook who is not a friend.
Hello, everyone, I am David Ranjan and today I gonna talk about how to tag a person in facebook comment who is not in your friend list. On Facebook, we want to tag some people but if they are not in our friend list then we are not able to tag him. So I will show you a simple trick to tag any people in your comment box or timeline.
Follow these steps:-
- First of all, You have to install facebook original app. This trick will not work on facebook lite app. So you have to install facebook app.
- Now Login to your facebook account.
- Search that person id whom you want to tag in the comment box or his timeline.
- Now go to his profile and there will show a search on profile option at the upper side click there and there will be Name of that person. Copy it and go where you want to tag that person.
- Now paste his name where you want to tag him and put ” @ ” before the name.
- After paste his name there will show that person account touch on it.
- Now that person is tagged in your facebook post comment.
You can tag someone like that anywhere, Like Facebook pages, groups your timeline or comment box without making him your facebook friend.
How to mention all friends in facebook comments.
For this trick, you have to install Facebook lite app. It will not work on the Facebook Original app.
After installing facebook lite app login on your facebook account.
- Now go to the comments section where you want to tag (mention) all friends.
- There will be show add people icon click on it.
- Now select your friends whom you want to tag on your post comment. If you want to tag all friends then select all of them.
- After selected click on next button then write something in the comment box and click on send arrow button.
- Now all of your selected friends tagged on your post comment. They will get notification instantly.
If you have any more questions then let us know on the comment box and subscribe Tech Dud to get updated with us.